Property and Planning Law
We advise private individuals and companies on all aspects of real estate law, from the acquisition of real estate to the construction, move-in or commissioning of commercial and residential properties, and have extensive experience in handling real estate transactions both in Austria and in other European countries.
Our services focus on:
- Legal advice on the acquisition and sale of real estate (commercial and residential) and related financing matters, advice on tax matters and property transaction law;
- Conducting due diligence reviews including checking for an aryanization background of the property, as well as assisting with contaminated site and environmental DD;
- Drafting and negotiating of contracts, as well as the practical handling of all relevant aspects of a purchase or sale;
- Legal advice and representation in proceedings under building law, in particular under the building codes of the Federal Provinces of Vienna, Lower Austria and Tyrol, as well as legal support in the implementation of building projects;
- Preparation and negotiation of contracts with architects, general contractors and construction companies;
- Legal advice and representation on issues of residential property law as well as tenancy law, including the drafting and review of the relevant contracts.