- University of Vienna (Mag. iur., Dr. iur.)
- Institute of State and Law of the Academy of Sciences of the RF, Moscow (PhD)
- Five years with Clifford Chance in London and Moscow
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb) and Accredited Mediator (London School of Mediation)
- Attorney at Law since 1999, Founder of Heger & Partner
Susanne is a highly experienced international commercial lawyer. She represents renowned clients in complex corporate, financing and real estate transactions and provides ongoing advice on a broad range of commercial law issues. In addition, she regularly acts as counsel and arbitrator in international arbitration proceedings.
For many years Susanne has been involved in the field of environmental protection dealing intensively with issues of sustainable business. In this context, she is the chairwoman of the association Aviation Reset – Citizens for Transparency, Cost Truth and Sustainability in Aviation and a member of the Civil Aviation Advisory Board at the BMK.
- Russian (sworn and certified court interpreter)