- University of Vienna (Mag. iur., Dr. iur.)
- Institute of State and Law of the Academy of Sciences of the RF, Moscow (PhD)
- Five years with Clifford Chance in London and Moscow
- Attorney at Law since 1999, Founder of Heger & Partner
Susanne is a highly experienced international commercial lawyer. She represents renowned clients in a leading role in complex transactions in the area of corporate and property law, mostly in an international context. She constantly advises on a broad range of commercial and contractual issues.
In addition, Susanne is regularly involved in international arbitration proceedings, mostly in the role of an arbitrator but also as counsel (according to the rules of VIAC, DIS, ICC, ICAC Moscow, ICAC Kiev). She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb) and an Accredited Mediator (London School of Mediation).
- Russian (sworn and certified court interpreter)